Tier V Light Tanks
All the graphs are based on battles played during update 9.8 only (not cumulative data).
The Best Performing Tanks
Highest Relative WR
The graph shows tier V Light Tanks by Relative WR. That is the average of players’ WR in a tank compared to their average WR at the tier (in all same tier tanks). Relative WR is a measure of the performance/strength of the tank.
- All the statistics are about battles fought during the update 9.8 only.
- The graph shows averages over all the player skill-levels. Well-armored tanks tend to do better in the hands of less-skilled players and thus those tanks tend to have higher (average) Relative WR even in the hands of skilled players those could do relatively worse.
- The impact of “Stock-grind battles” is reduced based on tier-specific requirement for total battles at the end of the update. Only players with more than 0-152 (depending on the tier) battles in a tank in the end of the update are included to eliminate the impact of the first battles in the tank (with sub-100% crew / modules).
- The players need to have 10-20 battles in a tank and 20-40 battles at the tier during the update.
- Average WR is the players’s average WR in the tank
- Player WR at Tier is the average WR of the players of the tank at the tier. Since different tiers have different difficulty, it is more meaningful to compare players’ performance in the same tier tanks.
Relative WR - Table
Relative WR by player skill-level
Players’ average WR at the tier is used as a measure for players’ skill.
This graph shows tier V Light Tanks ranked by players’ average WR in the tanks. Player WR denotes the tank’s players’ average WR across all the tier V tanks during the update. Only tanks with more than 200 players are listed. This may filter out few upcoming tanks that are being tested.
Average WR - Table
Average WR denotes average WR in a tank across all the players during the update. Player WR denotes the tank’s players’ average WR across all the tanks during the update.
This graph shows tier V Light Tanks ranked by players’ average damage in the tanks.
Average Damage - Table
This graph shows tier V Light Tanks ranked by players’ average kills per battle.
Average Kills/Battle - Table
This graph shows tier V Light Tanks ranked by players’ spot rate in the tanks.
Spot Rate - Table
This graph shows tier V Light Tanks ranked by players’ hit rate in the tanks.
Hit Rate - Table
Most popular Tanks
This graph shows most popular tier V Light Tanks tanks by players.
Most played Tanks
This graph shows the most played tanks by number of battles during the update 9.8.